1. Please read the following Terms and Conditions for use of this Website carefully before using this Website. All users (“Users”) of this Website agree that access to and use of this Website are subject to the Terms and Conditions as stated herein, and other applicable law. You agree that each time you enter or use the Website, you actively signify your acceptance to comply with, and agreement to be bound by, these Terms and Conditions, as presented and modified. Please note that other portions of the Website may contain additional and/or different Terms and Conditions of use. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Website.
a. General Terms and Conditions: The following Terms and Conditions apply to all use of this Website by Users. By accessing or using the Website, each User agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. The Company provides the information, services, text, graphics, links or other material on this Website to the User, conditioned on the User’s acceptance, without modification, of the Terms and Conditions.
b. The content offered on this Website is provided with the understanding that neither The Company nor any of its affiliates is engaged in rendering legal or other professional services or advice. The use of this Website is subject to the additional disclaimers, caveats, and notices that may appear throughout the Website. The materials contained in this Website are provided by The Company, and may be used for informational purposes only. By downloading any of the materials contained in any of The Company’s Websites, you agree to the Terms and Provisions as outlined in this legal notice. If you do not agree to them, do not use this Website or download materials.
2. Disclaimers: The content provided on this Website is intended for informational and general reference purposes only, and is not intended to constitute an offer or solicitation. All homes about which information is provided herein are subject to prior sale. Prospective purchasers must visit the American Life Homes, Inc. sales office to purchase a home.
THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT CONTAINED WITHIN THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, HABITABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, ADEQUATE, USEFUL, TIMELY, OR RELIABLE, OR THAT RECEIPT OF THE CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT UNDERTAKE TO CORRECT DEFECTS IN THE CONTENT, OR TO INSURE THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THIS WEBSITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
3. Indemnification: The information, software, products, and services published on the Website may include inaccuracies, or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. The Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates may make improvements or changes in this Website at anytime. In no event shall The Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates be liabile for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, even if The Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates have been advised of the possibility of damages. Some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold The Company, and The Company shareholders, members, partners, directors, managers, officers, employees, agents, information providers, suppliers, and attorneys (collectively, The “Company Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any and all liabilities, losses, claims, and expenses , including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your (i) failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions or (ii) use of the Website. Company has no duty to reimburse, defend, indemnify, or hold you harmless resulting from, relating to, or arising out of, these Terms and Conditions of this Website.
4. Linked Site Statements: This Website may contain links to other websites. The Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Website, and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other websites linked to this Website. Linking to this Website, off-site pages or other websites, is at your own risk. Links to external websites are provided merely as a convenience to Users and do not constitute an endorsement by The Company of such websites or the content, products, advertising, or other materials presented on such websites, including any changes or updates thereto.
5. Intellectual Property Rights: The Website and all information, images, graphics, data, text, files, links, software, messages, communications, content, organization, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion, and other matters related to the Website (“The Company Content”) are the exclusive property of The Company and The Company’s licensors, and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights laws. Except as specifically allowed in these Terms and Conditions, the copying, redistribution, use, or publication by you of the Company Content is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire any ownership rights to any Company Content through your access to, or use of, the Website.
The Company’s licensors are protected under applicable copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights laws. Except as specifically allowed in these Terms and Conditions, the copying, redistribution, use, or publication by you of the Company Content is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire any ownership rights to any Company Content through your access to, or use of, the Website.
Limited Right to Use: The Company grants you a limited, nonexclusive, non-transferabe license to view, print, and download The Company Content solely for your own personal use. You are forbidden rights reproduce, republish, distribute, assign, sublicense, sell, or prepare derivative works of The Company Content. All rights in and to The Company Content not expressly granted in this paragraph remain in Company and Company’s licensors.
The use of the Website is subject to all applicable laws involving copyright and materials and intellectual property. The Company reserves the right to revise the trademarks and service marks of The Company and its related entities. American Life Homes, Inc., AmLife Homes, AmLife Homes TX, Your Life…Your Home, are trademarks or service marks of The Company.
6. Specifications, Prices, Terms, Renderings, and Other Information: Reasonable effort has been made to insure that the information contained herein is accurate and current. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO PRICES, TERMS, FLOOR PLANS, SQUARE FOOTAGES, DESIGNS, MATERIALS, OPTIONS AND LOT PREMIUMS), IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE AND REPRESENTS NO COMMITMENT ON THE COMPANY’S PART IN THE FUTURE TO CHANGE SUCH INFORMATION OR TO PROVIDE THE WEBSITE. Prices shown refer to the base house, and do not include any optional features. Photos and/or drawings of homes show upgraded features, and may not represent the lowest-priced homes in the neighborhood. The Company reserves the right to make changes to its home designs, renderings, and floor plans, these depictions are conceptual drawings and will vary from the actual plans and homes as built. Square footage numbers are approximate, and may vary depending on the standard building practices employed. Please consult an American Life Homes, Inc. Sales Representative for specific price or other information for each community.
7. Equal Housing Opportunity: All Real Estate information provided in this Website is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which makes it illegal to advertise “any preference, limitation or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status, national origin, or intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination”. Individual states and/or local jurisdictions may impose additional requirements.
8. Privacy: Information provided by User will not knowingly be shared with anyone other than the subsidiaries, and affiliates of The Company, except as required or permitted by applicable law. The Company does not sell names or list. User should be aware that while it is the intention of The Company to protect and hold private information provided by User by our Website or by internet electronic mail system or service, The Company can not guarantee or ensure that such information will remain confidential or secure.
9. Copyright: Copyright@2010, American Life Homes, Inc. All rights reserved. The entire content of this Website as a collective work is the property of The Company, as prescribed by applicable laws.
10. Termination of Access: The Company reserves the right to terminate User access at any time for any reason (or for no reason). Particularly, The Company may terminate User access upon non-compliance by User with these Terms and Conditions. Also, User access can be terminated if User violates The Company’s rights or the rights of others.
11.Dispute Resolution: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to Texas conflicts of law principles. Any and all disputes arising hereunder shall be submitted to binding arbitration and not to a court of law for determination. Such arbitration shall be accomplished expeditiously in Ft. Worth, Tarrant County, Texas and shall be conducted by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with it construction industry arbitration rules. Judgement upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having appropriate jurisdiction. The party requesting arbitration shall advance such sums as are required from time to time by the arbitrators to pay the arbitrators’ fees and costs, until the prevailing party is determined or the parties have agreed in writing to an alternate allocation of fees and costs. Users of this Website, by virtue of their use and enjoyment of this Website agree to the jurisdiction of the State of Texas, County of Tarrant, for any disputes arising hereunder. Any cause of action with respect to the Website (including, but not limited to, these Terms and Conditions must be instituted within one year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred.
12. Miscellaneous: The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly disclaimed.