Energy Efficient Homes
Building quality, energy-efficient homes, lowering our homeowners’ utility bills and helping to protect the environment have always been important to American Life Homes. Explore what makes buying your new home from American Life Homes the right choice:
- Total home foam encapsulation provides maximum comfort with minimal heating and cooling costs engineered by EnergyWise.
- SEER 16 (Nominal) air conditioning and AFUE 95% efficient furnace
- Low-E 366 UV Resistant glass and dual pane windows block 95% of UV rays and reduce window heat gain by 64% compared to ordinary glass.
- Superior fresh air ventilation in key areas improve the air quality adding to overall comfort
- Programmable thermostats regulate your home’s temperature year-round.
- High efficiency ENERGY STAR® rated appliances help save money by using less energy.
- Energy-saving CFL or Halogen light bulbs in select lighting fixtures.
Check out our Video highlighting our Superior Energy Efficiency
See more about our partner, Armstrong Air, a Division of Lennox International:
The energy efficient homes from American Life Homes combine sound principles of building science and offer home buyers features they want in a new home. Energy-saving features like superior insulation systems, high performance windows and properly-sized and installed efficient heating and cooling equipment contribute to energy conscious home buyers while saving money. The Home Energy Rating System (HERS) was developed by RESNET (Residential Energy Services Network) and is the nationally recognized system for inspecting and calculating the energy performance of both new and used homes. American Life Homes are built to the exacting standards of the EnergyWise Guaranteed Energy Savings Building Solutions, with scores averaging 55.
On average, owners of our homes enjoy savings of up to $1284 per year. Interested in learning more? Go to www.energywisestructures.com or:
Please Note: Spray foam insulation and EnergyWise Guaranteed Energy Savings Building Solutions may not be available in all communities. Availability is subject to change without notice or obligation. Contact your American Life Home Sales Consultant for current information.